ATTENTION FELLOW DENVER TUMBLR GUYS AND GALS.
Qi fitness studios is offering FREE YOGA at their LOWRY location. (Jan 2- Feb 2)
I will be teaching Tuesdays at 530am for all you early birds out there. For the people who aren’t that early to rise, there are plenty of other time slots offered by wonderful teachers. Check out the schedule at -> Qi Lowry. I promise this is something you wont regret. Tell your friends, family, even a random person who seems to be in the need for free yoga!
Start out your 2013 right. Stop by and see what the wonderful Qi family is all about :]
I’m looking forward to stretching your body and mind. Love&Light
So Teeki ended up sending me an extra pair of these Ganesha leggings (medium). I now have 2 of the exact same pants, and I really only need one. So I am going to do a giveaway for the brand new pair I just received.
Rules for the giveaway are…
- Reblogging will enter you (likes will not count) You can reblog up to 5 times
- Must be following me
- Sorry but I will only ship within the US
- You must love living, breathing, and smiling :]
I will pick the winner by random number generator. Contest ends Jan 6th at 7pm mtn time. I will announce and message the winner shortly after.
More description of the pants here
Someone hit me with their car while I was biking back in October. I really need to get my bike fixed!
6 Reasons Why You Should Eat Chia
- Five times the amount of calcium in milk (plus boron which helps you absorb it)
- Three times the amount of antioxidants in blueberries
- Three times the amount of iron in spinach
- Three times the amount of fiber in oatmeal
- Two times the amount of protein of any other bean, seed or grain
- Two times the amount of potassium in a banana
Because chia seeds expand up to 3 times their original size when wet and have such a high fiber content (great for regularity!), they can help you eat less and stay full longer by bulking up your meals and crowding out fat, sugar and calories (great for weight loss!). Consuming chia seeds increase energy and endurance (great for runners!). They also help your body rebuild muscle after exercise and during and post pregnancy. Chia seeds have more Omega 3’s and a much longer shelf life than flax (and can be substituted in any recipe for flax).
Groceries for the week!! :D
- Red, Yellow, Orange Peppers
- Frozen Peas
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Organic Salsa
- Natural Parmesan Peppercorn Dressing
- FF Cottage Cheese
- Organic WW Penne Pasta
- WW Wraps
- WW Pitas
I also picked up a few organic energy shots to try. I wake up at 330am every morning to be at work by 440, so usually I need a little pick me up. I have been taking the 5 Hour Energy, which works well with me, but I would not recommend it. It contains sucralose, artificial flavors, and EDTA, not good! So we will see how these work out.
- Steaz Energy Shot (Berry)
- Guayaki Yerba Mate Organic Energy Shot (Chocolate Raspberry) - yes I am a little concerned for this flavor!
Hi back, where’d you come from?!