Perfect. Bananas, blueberries, apple, bee pollen, nude food, goji berries. #nutrition #nomnomnom #breakfast
No wonder our waistlines are getting wider! The average restaurant meal today is more than four times larger than it was in the 1950s.
A shocking new graphic from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention titled “The New (Ab)Normal” shows just how drastically portion sizes in fast food restaurants have been supersized in the last 60 years.
The size of the average burger has tripled, going from just 3.9 ounces in the 1950s to a typical 12 ounces now, according to the CDC.
Burgers are not the only foods to have increased in size, with fries and soft drinks also growing by leaps and bounds.
Organic Whole Wheat Tortilla, Kale, Wild Rice, Hummus…Love<3
Breakfast Bake!! So good
6 slices of bread
2 cups of washed spinach (packed tight)
5 eggs, beaten well
1/2 block silken tofu
1 teaspoon salt
Prepare the night before:
- Melt the coconut oil in a 9x13” baking dish.
- Tear bread in pieces and toss with melted oil.
- Sprinkle spinach over bread.
- In a large bowl beat the eggs and combine with silken tofu and salt.
- Pour mixture over bread and spinach.
- Cover and place in fridge overnight.
In the morning:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Uncover the casserole and place in oven for 45 minutes.
- Slice into pieces and serve.
I had light laughing cow garlic & herb cheese spread with mine :D